To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, have the tag on and be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
– Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please get in touch with us at
– Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
– Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. However, if you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email with a picture at email@example.com within the 14 days of the purchase.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Ferndale, Mullan Road, Emyvale, Monaghan, Ireland.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning or exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside IRELAND:
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges, and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for the payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please get in touch with your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes;
- you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law. If you return any Products to us from a destination outside IRELAND, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having a similar effect.